<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Cap'n Crunch and Cutting Strawberries 
So here I sit, up since 5am. I am supposed to be painting, but for some reason I have a need to make this blog. Why? I am not sure. Why not? I suppose because I have been doing this painting thing for a year now and it has been such an amazing ride. I want to share. I think this fall is going to be really amazing. Maybe not. Who knows, but a girl can hope and dream, right?

It is now 7:45 am and I really need to get and paint. My kids just woke up, my husband is already at work. I just gave Cap'n Crunch (it does not taste as good as you remember) to my son and sliced up strawberries to my daughter. They are as different as night and day. They are amazing-I know, I am their mom, but really, they rock when they are not making me crazy mom. This past year I have shown them that with lots of hard work and not alot of sleep you can live your dreams. That is why I do all this. To show my kids you can do anything in the world you want to do. Even if you want to be the crazy lady that paints dogs all day long. And maybe that is what I want to share with you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?