<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, August 22, 2003

I wonder... 
I wonder, why is it that when things tend to be bad, downright abysmal, alot of times we find reasons why we deserve it. "I didn't work hard enough, I should have tried harder, I should have been more helpful etc." But when things are going amazing, wonderful, better than we could hope for, we tend to think we DIDN'T deserve. "Wow, I sure got lucky, how in the wolrd did I pull off that, how crazy is it that that happened?" Maybe if we reversed our first responses, instead thought, "Well sometimes bad things just happen, and wow, my hard work is really paying off-that sure feels good!" Today I am enjoying the fruits of my labor and relishing in it. Tonite I will reward myself with a nice Merlot, the movie Frida, and actually NOT working until 2am for the first time this week. I worked hard this week and I was rewarded. And I deserve it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?