<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

inspiration of the day... 
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. ~Thoreau

Once again I am reminded of my personal philosophy that the difference between those of us that achieve their dreams and those of us that don't is very, very simple. The ones that achieve success began to try. One day they decided to try. And the next day they decided to try again. Even the tiniest progress each day can be monumental at the end of a week, a month, a year. "You cannot fail if you do not stop trying." And my personal fave? "Life rewards action." And with that, I better go. Because these dogs aren't going to paint themselves and while I love computerland, it has been known to suck the productivity out of my day! "Action!", I constantly remind myself!

Now go have a beautiful day!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?