<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

wish me luck 
Throughout the past year many of my client's have asked me if I sold work in this one particular store. It is a really great, ecclectic, very cool store that I have always loved. I have always been intimidated about bringing my work to any store and just kinda put it off. Last week the owner of this same store called ME. Crazy! Someone had brought her my card and said that she should carry my work. So today I go show her my art and see what happens. I enjoy getting feedback and hope this is something that will work out nicely. I usually try to have no expectations and just see what progresses. Then I can find any positive twist on the situation after it happens. I will fill you in on the details later. Wish me luck!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?