<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

fun stuff 
There is nothing, NOTHING I like more than giving presents-especially ones I make. I love mailing them off, then the anticipation of waiting until they arrive. I try my best not to tell people when I sent them out a package, but I often fail miserably and email a quick, "Look for a surprise soon!" Hey, at least I pass along that sweet anticipation feeling, right? I had just sent Jill at Mortal Mom (her url is in my faves list-go check her out!) a package, and could hardly wait until she got it. Most recently was my best friend's baby's first birthday. This was the woman I went to art school with and knows me just about best in the world. I sent her a book I made all about her son Ethan Kai. He is a sweetheart, but has another personality trait that has meant this mom has not slept through the night in a year now. Sadly, that is not an exaggeration! See my gift here: http://www.abeytacreative.com/ethankai.html

I wish I could make a living by making gifts for people. Oh wait, I already do!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?