<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, October 20, 2003

It doesn't get any better than this! 
Written in my guestbook this morning:

35. Lauren Edwards Hi!
I looove your art!I was at the Candler Park Festavil and you gave me the pictures of the Basset hounds. I am going to ask my mom if we can buy a piece of your art!Please write bak.

Love,
Lauren Edwards
2003-10-19

My reply:
Lauren,

It was a pleasure to meet you and it makes me very happy to know that you love my art. I really appreciate you letting me know that. I did notice how many times you came back to my booth and that really made me smile! I hope you enjoy the pictures I gave you! Thank you for coming to see me and writing in my guestbook!!

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Michelle

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?