<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 30, 2003

phew! 
The commissions are beginning to come in, thank goodness. Yes, the festivals went well and people said they would call, but still, you never know. Since this past weekend I have 5 new commissions for paintings and two for sculptures and an order for cards and magnets. Phew! Hopefully I don't have to take any more freelance design work for a while, but it is nice to know it is there if I need it. I may try to get in one more festival for Nov 15th, but part of me hopes I get busy enough in the next two weeks to not have to. Although, I have begun work on some Christmas ornaments and wouldn't mind finding a holiday show for those. I will be putting those in Donna Van Goghs to sell as well.

On another creative note, my other project is going really well and it is all I can do not to get obssessed and just focus on that completely. It is like having a really expensive piece of chocolate that you savor slowly, taking a nibble then wrapping it and having that delicious feeling that it is there waiting for you when you want it again. I love that! I LOVE painting my dogs and cats for people, but it is nice to have a break and do something else as well. Last night I said a prayer of gratitiude for everything I have been given. I am so very grateful and hope that anyone that sees my site takes away that they can do anything in this life they want to.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?