<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

beautiful days do not lead to productive ones 
It is gorgeous right now. GORGEOUS. All I want to do is go play outside. Or at least just sit on the porch with some coffee. This week HAS to be a productive week for me. I have many paintings that HAVE to get done this week. I finished 2 sculptures today, a website for my husband, finished 3 ads and emailed them off to various magazines and papers for some clients. Yesterday I got done with 3 days of onsite design work and while I would love to play hookie, the holidays are coming and I have got to get all my work done! Look at my site later to see a bunch of new commissions that I have not had the time to upload yet. I will get to that too...I swear!

Sigh...maybe just one cup of coffee??

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?