<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, November 20, 2003

An exciting day! 

So this is the actual ad that will be appearing in the special holiday pets section of the Atlanta Journal Constitution in Atlanta, GA. Circulation on this day is about 100,000! Normally I am all about free advertising...and it works. But yesterday when the sales rep called with this deal it was too good to turn down! So here is my first big ad! I am excited to see how it does. I place an ad in a local small pet magazine that comes out bi-monthly and I get good business from that, so I am really excited to see how this goes over. It comes out on Thanksgiving and then another will come out in a holiday gift section on Dec 11th. Look at me, spending money on advertising...I feel like an adult or something! Scary....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?