<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, December 29, 2003

mmmmm....naps 
I have been sleeping and reading a lot the past few days. And I have to say that I think naps are truly one of the greatest things in the world! I am about to go take a bath and read some more - a wonderful book I found about Picasso and Einstein. Art and science, two of my favorite subjects. I admit I have been fighting the urge to do some work, and tonite I did update my site and commissions page, but for the most part I have rested. My children are in N.C. with my parents until Saturday and the quiet and peace in the house is really, really nice after the past month. I think I will work on my own project tomorrow. Or maybe I will just read and nap some more. I like this vacation thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?