<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

painting till it hurts 
I have been painting an average of 8 - 10 hours a day for the past week. I have a bunch of new commissions to put up on the page but no time to do it. I have a painting behind me on my easel that is waiting on me to finish it. I have, at last count, 13 on que. Soon I will have to stop taking orders, as I don't know if I can finish them in time. I am taking orders until Dec. 6th. Then only offering gift certificates. I have a fundraiser this Saturday and a holiday show Dec 13 and 14. (My birthday weekend!!) It has been an amazing holiday season and I am looking forward to the week after Christmas when my parents take the kids and I can just do nothing. Preferably in front of a roaring fire with a nice Irish coffee or some such treat. Until then, I am loving each day as I paint another gift into being. And once again I can't help but reflect on how very lucky I am.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?