<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, March 26, 2004

Gorgeous Friday 
I should be drying my hair and getting out the door to go to my freelance job right now, but this gorgeous Friday is making me linger a bit more in my office. This job is a wonderful thing right now, and having only my nights to work on my art has kept me wonderfully productive. But when the sky is so blue and the sunshine so warm, it is awfully hard to drive to another office where I have to sit for 8 hours. But the checks I get at the end of the week certainly help ease the pain. :)

Lloyd will be done this weekend and for anyone that reads my blog and emails me, I will send you a free print. That's right, a free 8x10 of beautiful Lloyd to remind you to make your own adventures. So once it is up for you to see, and if you think it would be something to inspire you, email me to let me know. I would love to send it your way. It is my way of saying thank you to all the people that enjoy reading my ramblings about life and encouraging me with my art.

Ok, better git. Hair is still wet and time is ticking. Hey, at least I get to have my "Yippee, it's Friday feeling!" (you don't get that when you work from home, everyday is like Friday!)

Have an amazing, gorgeous day everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?