<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, March 29, 2004

I love Lloyd 


Here he is. His face is really that sweet and he really did line up dolls like that. Didn't chew them, just lined them up. I will give a print of this to his owner, but I won't knock on the door. I will just leave it on the porch. I am too scared Lloyd won't be there. But at least I know he had a great day at my house. Crazy dog house.

Email me at michelle@abeytacreative.com if you want a print of Lloyd. I will just charge $1.00 for postage. We can figure out details on payment options once you email me. The print will be a hi-end laser on gloss 8.5x11 paper suitable to frame.

Now don't wait for your adventure to happen to you, go help it along!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?