<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Grateful for.... 
1. Playing in the community pool with Kevin, Noah and Sophie today.


2. Feeling the sun warm on my face as I lay and listen to the sounds of laughing, joyous kids. The sound of 'school's out!' is so, so sweet.


3. The picture Sophie's teacher sent her in the mail of her in her birthday tiara from her school party in today's mail.


4. The little red bird painting I want to buy from Lori Joy Smith. (I already emailed her about it!)


5. Rufus laying at my feet right now because he has to be in whatever room I am.


6. The full moon outside the window right now.


7. The feeling of hope and peace that has returned to my soul and realizing everything is just cyclical.



8. Knowing that God has a plan for me, even if I can't figure out what the heck it is.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?