<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Summertime... 

Sophie collects things. Rocks, pinecones, sticks that fit her criteria for being a treasure. No matter where we go, or what walk we take, she finds treasures. Most of the time at the end of our walks I am holding about 10 different kinds of leaves. Ever since it got warm out I have loved being able to take these walks with Sophie. She reminds me of my summer days as a child. Where the evening seemed to last forever and my sisters and I ended each night catching fireflies. Last night I sat on the porch and watched Noah and Sophie catch them. We have a catch and release policy. (just in case there is a firefly needing to get home to his mommy)

I live for these perfect moments where you realize what is most important to you in life. Where you are filled to the tip of your soul with a knowing that life is good and sometimes you just have to look at it from a different angle some days.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?