<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Roadtrippin'.... 
So I have never been on a road trip. And i want to have an adventure. So this Sunday i am travelling up the east coast to go see some old college friends of mine whom I haven't seen in over 10 years and also to meet some newer friends that have been inspiring me the past few years. perhaps you know of them, Miss Jill (Mortal Mom), Miss Elena (French Toast Girl), and Miss Kate (Penguin Art and Maggie's Mom). I cannot tell you how excited I am to meet them!! I talked to Jill for the first time last night on the phone and it was so strange to put a voice to the blog.

I am doing this alone, and yes, it is scaring the bejeezes out of me! My mom is lending me her new convertible for the drive, (woohoo!) but it is a stick and I am not a huge fan of that. My philosophy is, the less thinking while driving, the better. But, I am also not about to turn down the convertible either!! So off I will go to have adventures and gain confidence, perhaps figure out what I want to do next in life, and to get reaquainted with old friends and create a stronger bond with some new ones. I can't wait to see where this takes me and will be sure to be posting plenty of pics for you all to see! Wish me luck!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?