<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Fun, fun, fun.... 
This entry is aobut my kids even though it seems like it is all about me. I do what I do for my children. I stay up late, I wake up early, and in between I try to have as much fun as I can. Just because you have to work hard does not mean you don't enjoy it. And sometimes life just hands you lemon after lemon after lemon and all you can do is keep on keepin' on. Even if my art gets stolen, I cut part of my thumb in half, or my purse, wallet, car keys, house keys, checkbook, cell phone, EVERYTHING gets stolen...But that is another entry for another day. Keeping my head up. Things like this help: Interview with Pampered Puppy in Manhatten.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?