<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Big Change 
Some new things are going on. Going to be trying something new and scary. What have I got to lose? Nothing. Only to gain. And maybe getting to do something I really, really love to do. I have been watching others do what I really want to be doing and being jealous. Time to put the stupid fears aside and go for it. Stay posted for a big new thang.

And if anyone is still out there reading this...this summer is kicking my a@#. I know I shouldn't wish time away, but I don't know if I can express enough how happy I will be to end this year. It has been the hardest year of my life and while I have learned a tremendous amount about myself I sure could use some easier days ahead. Life can get really hard sometimes, but I know these hard times are making me a stronger, more confident person. But wow. It hurts like a sonofagun some days...

But back to the beginning of my post. After MUCH contemplation and MUCH having no motivation for months, I am rarin' to go!! Wish me luck!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?