<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, February 27, 2006

An amazing day... 
it started out cold and wet and rainy and icky. The day before was 65 degrees and sunshiny. It was the worst possible weather one could have for a children's event. It was miserable out. And it turned out better than I could have ever hoped. Parents brought their kids in all afternoon. From the moment the open house and the arts and crafts began, I had a houseful of children. It was amazing. See for yourself. (The evening party was great, but the children stole my heart and I felt more at home than I ever have before. A quick story that will melt your heart: A two year old little, blond boy named Marshal finished a painting. I asked him if I could hang it up in the hall gallery. He said yes and I asked him to watch me. I helped him pick out just the right little clothespin to hang it with. He then watched as I hung it up. Afterwards, we both took a step back and admired his work. Then he said, "Wow, I did a pretty good piece of art, didn't I?!" And he walked over to his mom beaming. That moment was what this whole thing is about. Enjoy the pics!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?