<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

sneaky peeky 

Here is a sneak peek at a few things we decided I should make for the book. In one section I say how you could use this book to make a super cute nursery, toddler or playroom that is dog/puppy themed. Well two days ago, my partner on the book emailed to say, "IDEALLY it would be nice to decorate a nursery." at which point I stopped reading and felt IDEALLY dead. I. AM. SO. TIRED. But then I saw his point and we compromised on a few items for me to decorate. So after work I drove around, at first avoiding Target thinking I could find items cheaper at other places. And of course after three other places I ended up at Target, which had everything I needed in one place. Isn't that always the way? So last night I painted all these. Cute, huh??? And I know you are going to ask about the pie paintings. Well, you will have to read the book to understand. But it is cute when you read it.*

*See, they would not let me say "Congratulations on finishing the background! Now go have yourself a nice glass of wine!" nearly as much as I wanted, so we compromised on pie. So if by "PIE" you mean "WINE," then yes, I would LOVE a giant full-bodied piece.....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?