<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

the end is near.... 


too...tired...to....post....

Here is what I finished last night. It is two 10x10's to hang side by side. Cute, huh?
They gave me the photo that looked pretty much just like this. I finished them at 2:30am and took this as I was leaving for work this morning. Tonite is the last late night I hope. I want to finish tonite's painting because Best Boyfriend Ever has been on a business trip for 3 days and comes home tomorrow and we want to go to a bonfire in the square then go get a pint or four. I'll prolly take a sip and pass out...

But as tired as I am, I can't wait to start the painting tonite. it is of a rat terrier on a beach wearing a "Super Dog" tee shirt. Dog people are the coolest!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?