<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Big surprises! 
I have so much exciting news I could just bust! Just bust i tell ya! But I am that girl who crosses her fingers, doesn't step on cracks and wishes on eyelashes. So lord-ee! I am not messing any of it up by saying anything yet. BUT I should have pics of one of the super duper big surprises by Wednesday or Thursday. It is HUGE! And something I have been hoping for for quite a while!

And this is the most boringest entry EVER because I just finished making an html email, updating my homepage and now I won't even tell you what my big news is. What a meanie meanie bobaleenie I am!

But I will write more tomorrow. Promise!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?