<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Nuh. Uh. Shut up! 
Well lookee here! I found out this week that my books are available at Leisure Arts - my publisher and I was THUH-RILLED! I had gotten a box of samples books int he mail last week and was over the moon! Then yesterday on a whim I looked my name up on amazon and color me surprised there it was!!! I have been so busy at work with two huge events I am working on that I have not had time to blog about this, but I just have to let y'all know the happy news! (And where to buy my book! hint..hint...)

I will write more details later, hopefully tonite, but for now, here ya go, click below! TOO MUCH FUN! Me! On Amazon! How crazy is that???


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?