<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ima gonna get crap for this... 
I am wondering why it annoys me SO. VERY. MUCH. when your average 'grew up in the ol' U S of A person' says things like "whilst" or spells words hullo, colour, behaviour.... Why, oh WHY does this want to make me pull my hair out?!? Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that the problem is MINE, so don't anybody get all up in arms over it and get all mad at me, but really. C'mon... You didn't grow up on some sweeping English country side writing deep meaningful poetry while you waited for your 'beloved' to come home to you from the war. WHY DO YOU TALK LIKE THAT!? Probably just to drive me crazy. Cause it really is all about me. When will people GET that?! heh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?