<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, July 14, 2008

Metro Lapin 




I painted this yesterday - a wonderful rainy day perfect for just staying inside and painting the day away. I had to paint a few paintings for commissions and a basset rescue and a golden retriever rescue that I was asked to donate to. Plus this little bunny...I cannot take credit for the idea - I saw it on a postcard and fell in love with it in a children's bookshop in Paris. I had no idea what it meant and why the bunny had bandages on its' paws! The next day I found out why and loved the image even more. I made a quick sketch of the postcard before sending it to my bunny lovin' best friend in Dallas and then painted it on canvas for myself yesterday. Anyone who has been to Paris know what the story behind "Metro Lapin" is? I will post the answer in photo form later!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?