<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm tired... 
And I'm not done yet for the night. Maybe midnight and I can go to bed. Been working nonstop since Saturday morning. I'd prolly be getting it done faster, but that pesky J-O-B thing keeps taking up 8 hours a day. Then there is homework and dinner, but the kids are pitching in with a few extra chores to help me out. Now if I can just teach them how to build a website or design a poster and send them in to work, I'll be set! After tonite it will be 23 illustrations all sketched out then have to paint. I will have 46 more after this. I am not sure I will still like dogs so much after this is over. Yeah, I'm looking at you two....


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?