<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthday Success! 
We dined, we wined, we danced, we laughed and I hiccupped and giggled all the way home. I have to say, it was a pretty fantastic birthday!

It started with dropping off the kids at their dad's house then coming back and painting my nails with a glass of wine and watching Sex in the City. Let the decadence begin! See the photo essay to see the progress:




Festive toes! With oddly large spaces next to my big toe! (this actually makes wearing my favorite footwear - flipflops- much harder actually. Irony.




Festive fingers! And yes I'm a dork. I know. I'm ok with it.




Me and BBE all fancied up.




Skyler was watching us take pictures and looked to cute not to share. (That's the dog couch she is on - they love it and take turns on it)





On the way to the fancy shmancy country club place. Before all the free wine. Yep, that's right, I said FREE WINE. Happy birthday to me!!




WE EVEN DANCED! Our first dance was to Brown Eyed Girl. LOVED it!!




In front of the not politically correct Christmas Decorations! They really did it up right for my birthday! heh.





I lost track of the free flowing, poured right to the tippy top glasses of Merlot...I giggled and hiccuped all the way home...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?