<$BlogRSDUrl$> This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I love my man. 



Just saying. He is awesome. He puts up with all my crazy. And dude, I gots me lots and lots of crazy. How he always just manages to stay calm and smile and tell me it will all be ok even when I am being all emotional is beyond me.

He lets me, be ME. I don't have to pretend, I don't have to act a certain way, I just get to have fun and play and be however I want. And he loves me exactly how I am. And I love him exactly how he is. And that is the most awesome thing I have ever experienced in a relationship. And don't even get me started on the... heh! This is a kid friendly blog! Shame on you for thinking I would go there!! But seriously, WOW.

I can not be luckier.

Just got overwhelmed with my emotions and had to share. As you were....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?